Friday, February 24, 2012

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital...Celebrating 50 years

I donate to St. Jude every year. I also like to check out their gift shop, I can get some great stuff and donate at the same time. Last year, I bought some large snowman ornaments that I gave as gifts during the holidays. They were a huge hit! What a great way to help, shop and help a child. Check out their shop at: http://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/index.do
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering research and treatment of children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. Ranked one of the best pediatric cancer hospitals in the country, St. Jude is the first and only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted solely to children.

No comments:

Post a Comment