Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Healing Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar

I have been taking organic apple cider vinegar (I purchased it from my local grocery store) when I start feeling sick and I have noticed a huge difference in the life of the cold and the severity of the cold. My colds have gone away very quickly and have been very mild.  I don't even take the suggested amount, I only take a little medicine cup and a tsp of honey (honey after the vinegar helps counter the taste). I've been taking it daily and have noticed that I have more energy than usual and generally feel good all around. These are my statements and not an endorsement of any kind.  I have added a link below so you can see all the benefits of apple cider vinegar.
http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com/home-remedies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment