Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Painted Shoes...oh my!

A friend of mine from San Diego, Nick Battaglia (owner of Loose Cannon Customs) http://nickbattagliapaint.com/, started a painted shoe line that is amazing. Nick has always been talented. As a teenager, I think he painted anything he could get his hands on, friends and family included. =D
I know he did some amazing work on surfboards at that time. His talent really knows no bounds. His shoes are just another example of his outstanding work. These shoes are definitely going on my wish list. I really have no place to wear them now but I think I'd be happy just wearing them around the house. They are so cool!!! I have heard that his shoes are making their mark on the Pinterest community, I couldn't be happier for Nick. I'm sure his shoes will be on every woman across the globe in no time at all. Check out his line and you will be adding them to your wish list as well. He is currently working on a new website so this link is the only one I have at the moment. https://www.facebook.com/tattooshoe?hc_location=timeline







No comments:

Post a Comment