Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Marketing Design

I am currently looking for a design concept for my new line of jewelry. I'm not selling it on Etsy under my other store. That store is jewelry that has no real genre and that I don't promote. I want my new line to be promoted. It is steampunk and industrial chic. I use bullet casings, as well as unusual found pieces. I have both female and male sets. The name of the store is B.A.D. (Bad A$$ Designs). I would like something edgy and bold but still slightly feminine. ie: sugar skulls, leather & lace....etc.
 RB, I don't know if you have the time but I'd love to see what you come up with. I need a logo, avatar, store banner and possibly business cards. I know I can use an artist from Etsy but I didn't see anything that caught my eye. It all looked very feminine and floral. Etsy designs are about $12.00 but I'm willing to pay a little more for something I want. If you have any ideas, please email me. Thank you.

1 comment: