Monday, December 2, 2013

Ornaments

As a follow up to my December 5, 2012 post, I am posting this year's St. Jude ornaments.  I have already ordered mine and I'm very excited to get them. I plan on giving more ornaments as gifts this year, I also purchased a few other things from the store as well. All the ornament artwork is produced by St. Jude patients, they are so adorable. Those of you that know me, know I'm kind of a penny pincher, if I'm going to spend money I'm going to make sure it's worth it. St. Jude is worth every penny. 100 percent of the profits, after all related expenses, benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®. Who wouldn't want to help children with cancer and/or other catastrophic diseases? Here is the link to the gift shop: http://giftshop.stjude.org/stjude/
I hope you purchase one for yourself or as a gift.









No comments:

Post a Comment