Friday, May 20, 2011

Squirt, Squirt!

So my two year old was on the potty and I was in the bathroom with him. I was cleaning the bathroom mirror and not fully paying attention to him. I hear him giggling and turn to see that he is tightening his stomach and squirting at intervals. I asked him, "What are you doing? You go pee-pee in the potty not on the floor." His reply, "I got a court gun (squirt gun) see?" I had to fight not to laugh and encourage him. Although I had a mess to clean up, it was pretty funny. He was so excited about his squirt gun.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! There were so many times when ours were that little we had to leave the room to hide our smiles or giggling.

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and following and for your kind words. If you have any questions, I am always available to help out the best I can. I am fairly new myself so if I can't help I will gladly research it. :0)

    I am off to catch up on your posts....

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Vickie
    http://victoriasvoicer44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete