Friday, March 22, 2013

Bucket List Update

I want to add a few things to my bucket list...

On October 2, 2012 I wrote:
Tomorrow is my birthday and I'll be 35 years old. This birthday has really got me thinking about things I should have/would have done in my life. I've decided to make a Bucket List to help me decide what I want to accomplish before I die. This will be an ongoing process, I'm sure I will always find things I want to experience. My list is in no particular order and some are more important to me than others. Here I go...I'm starting my journey today.

1. Get my master's degree or, if possible, my doctorate. (Currently working on my bachelor's degree)
2. Have my steampunk or men's jewelry line featured in a magazine
3. Go to Italy and Greece
4. Parasail
5. Waterski
6. Snowboard
7. Donate a LARGE sum to Breast Cancer Awareness & St. Jude Children's Hospital
8. Learn and be efficient in some type of martial arts
9. Go to Paris and take a cooking class
10. Learn glass-blowing
11. Learn to weld

Here are the new additions:
12. Learn a foreign language
13. Learn as many survival skills I can...you know, in case of a zombie apocalypse (Hehe!)
14. Take my kids to Disney World
15. Take my kids to play in the ocean. I'm from San Diego and grew up going to the beach, playing in the water, and then surfing as I got older. My kids have never even seen an ocean, they really should be able to witness it's glory.
16. Go scuba diving
17. Have a large garden *dreams of The Secret Garden* lol

No comments:

Post a Comment